Site Build, Prep & Development
CellSite Solutions can assist with planning and civil services from the moment your project begins. From legal and regulatory services to clearing the site, we will get you up and running.
From initial site planning and design to telecom construction and all the way to final execution and installation of new infrastructure, CellSite Solutions offers the civil services you need to create a final, usable, finished product ready for installation. We’re here to help get your site’s telecommunications network fully built or expanded.
Civil services lay the groundwork for building a new or adding onto an existing telecommunications site. Therefore, they can include everything from putting in a fence to installing a shelter foundation or a tower foundation. Whatever is necessary to prepare a site for its telecommunications structure, from engineering services to permitting services, CellSite offers. We evaluate your location and provide any necessary communication shelter certification, permits, maintenance and repairs, electrical installation, and more.
One Stop for Solutions
No other company offers the breadth of telecom site services and products that CellSite Solutions does. We handle everything it takes to prepare your site, install and maintain your equipment, and even decommission it when your project ends. Who could handle documentation better?
Services We Offer
- Telecom Civil Consulting
- Communication Shelter Certification/Recertification
- Professional Engineer Stamped Drawings
- Telecom Construction Documents and Building Permitting
- Site Maintenance, Clearing, and Preparation
- Equipment Pad and Shelter Foundation
- Compound and Access Road Maintenance
- Electrical Conduit, Telco, and Grounding System Installation
- Cathodic Anchor Protection Systems