Telecom shelter maintenance — this may not be your favorite topic to think about, but it is crucial to the ongoing protection of your equipment. Whether you have new or used telecom shelters, there are many tasks involved with the process. To keep your shelters in the best possible shape, it’s essential to take care of simple, ongoing telecom maintenance (such as cleanup, HVAC checks and weeding), as well as larger tasks that can add life to the facility. A few of the communications shelter maintenance and upgrade services to consider include:
• Updated roof coating — The roof of your telecom shelter is just as important as the roof to a home or place of business. A quality roof coating can go a long way toward protecting expensive equipment from rain, snow and wind.
• Trim painting — Freshly painted trim keeps your shelter looking its best.
• Mortar Primer and Sealant – Priming and sealing your building will help protect the longevity of your shelter from the exterior to the interior.
• Latex exterior coatings — Latex coatings are the best available for the exterior of your telecommunication shelters. Don’t settle for anything less than the best!
• HVAC maintenance and repair — Working HVAC equipment is vital to keep your sensitive telecom gear working, regardless of the exterior temperatures. Regular maintenance is key and will help keep your shelter cool in summer and warm in winter — so your equipment doesn't experience temperature extremes.
- Overall Cell Site Maintenance-
- Weed remediation
- New Compound block grading
- Fence Repairs and tensioning
- Access Road maintenance
- Grounding deficiencies
Why is Regular Cell Site Maintenance so Important?
Since cell site maintenance is a year-round concern, it is easy to neglect these tasks. Not only can this lead to property damage, but it can also sometimes cause you to collect fines for not maintaining city or local standards. Trying to do it all yourself is not only time consuming, but it can also be problematic — since you are likely not knowledgeable about all aspects of maintenance and repair.
Why Choose CellSite Solutions for Telecom Shelter Maintenance?
CellSite Solutions offers telecom shelter maintenance plans that are designed specifically for your unique needs. We understand that your shelter is different than any other shelter. Therefore, we will work with you to put together a maintenance plan that meets your needs, exceeding expectations — now and in the future. Additionally, we are dedicated to making certain you get the best value possible.
Understanding the ins and outs of telecom maintenance is a difficult task. Here at CellSite Solutions, we can help! Call or contact us online today to learn more about our services and how we can assist you with one of the most difficult tasks of telecom shelter ownership.